Ms M Nursoo (Head of Department)
Ms S Levvy
Curriculum for year 7 and 8
|Shapes & Space||Data Handling|
ICT is also used to demonstrate and model mathematical ideas and concepts.
Innovative and inventive mathematical investigations and problem solving mathematical activities that are linked to the real world are also part of the curriculum
Key Stage 4 Information.
- Two written papers: each contributes 50% of the final grade
- Tiered papers
Foundation Tier grades C-G available
Higher Tier grades A* – E
- 1 hour 45 minutes (Foundation papers)
- 1 hour 45 minutes (Higher papers)
- 100 marks on each paper
- Paper 1F and 1H: Non calculator
- Paper 2F and 2H: Calculator
Statistics and Additional Maths are also offered to some pupils at KS4.
Exam Board and Structure of Course
Edexcel Linear Maths
Study at Home
Recommended revision book: CGP Maths Tutor (practice book and DVD)
The homework is set once a week.